Skills App features
- Provides step-by-step instructions on how to perform 18 vital medical procedures
- The app features both first aid and advanced medical procedures such as making stitches, IV line setup, injections and helicopter evacuation
- Compliant with UN International Maritime Organisation (IMO) medical training for seafarer's training requirements (STCW).
- Supports up to 45 languages (on request)
- Developed with end-users at our maritime training sister company (ECMT)
- Skills app works on tablets, smartphones, ship's server, laptop/PC
- No internet required, works anywhere, offline
- Simple, robust and affordable
Besides the Skill Menu, the Medassist.online application also contains forms and information on the following:
- Evaluation of a patient, through the included, in-app evaluation form
- How to get Radio Medical Advice and the procedures to follow.
- Information on available Radio Medical Services